2 Piece Ball Valves - Compact Style
- 1000 PSI (WOG)
- Full Port
- Stainless Steel 316
Most Often used:
- ● The 2 Piece is the most popular threaded ball valve.
- ● Used to shut-off flow in both directions.
- ● A standard ball valve with flat handle and 2 body parts that are threaded.
- ● Since it is composed of two pieces, the two piece valve can be taken apart to be serviced.
- ● They are more compact in design and take up less space than the Standard 2 Piece Ball Valves.
- ● A good budget alternative to the Standard version.
- ● Even though they are lighter in weight they have the same specifications as the Standard version.
- ● When Handle is parallel to the valve, flow is open, and when handle is at 90 degrees (right angles), flow is closed.
- ● The Valve bore matches the Pipe ID, keeping flow rate at a maximum.
- ● Threaded ball valves are quick to install and require no tooling for installation.
- ● Thread easily onto any Male BSP thread.
- ● Flat handles with a plastic cover, for quick turning action and extra grip.
- ● Plastic handle covers can be specially labeled. (Contact us for Details)
- ● High Grade Stainless Steel 316 (Also available in budget friendly Stainless Steel 304)
|Material||Stainless Steel 316|
|Size||1/4" up to 3"|
|Working Pressure||1000 PSI|
|Handles||Stainless Steel 304|
|Thread||Female BSP Parallel|
|Temperature Rating||-25°C to 150°C|
Write Your Own Review
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN….