Click here for Specifications
Most Often used:
● The 2 Piece is the most popular threaded ball valve.
Used to shut-off flow in both directions.
● A standard ball valve with flat handle and 2 body parts that are threaded.
Since it is composed of two pieces, the two piece valve can be taken apart to be serviced.
● They are more compact in design and take up less space than the Standard 2 Piece Ball Valves.
A good budget alternative to the Standard version.
● Even though they are lighter in weight they have the same specifications as the Standard version.
● When Handle is parallel to the valve, flow is open, and when handle is at 90 degrees (right angles), flow is closed.
● The Valve bore matches the Pipe ID, keeping flow rate at a maximum.
● Threaded ball valves are quick to install and require no tooling for installation.
Thread easily onto any Male BSP thread.
● Flat handles with a plastic cover, for quick turning action and extra grip.
Plastic handle covers can be specially labeled. (Contact us for Details)
High Grade Stainless Steel 316 (Also available in budget friendly Stainless Steel 304)
||Stainless Steel 316
||1/4" up to 3"
||Stainless Steel 304
||Female BSP Parallel
||-25°C to 150°C
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN….