2 Piece Ball Valves - SS304
- Stainless Steel 304 Ball Valve (Compact Style)
- Largest Selling (Similar Price to Brass Ball Valves)
- 1000 PSI (WOG), Full Port
- Stainless Steel 304
- ● These are the best priced and largest selling of our 2 Piece Ball valve range.
- ● Better priced than Brass and Chrome Plated Ball Valves.
- ● Stainless steel is extremely durable relative to chrome plating. For general industrial use stainless steel is often the better option.
- ● SS is also a cleaner metal alloy than brass and being more chemical resistant is suitable for more applications.
- ● Stainless Steel 304 Ball Valves are popular due to their good pricing and overall better general suitability.
- ● Used to shut-off flow in both directions.
- ● A standard ball valve with flat handle and 2 body parts that are threaded.
- ● Since composed of two pieces, the two piece valve can be taken apart to be serviced.
- ● They are more compact in design and hence occupy less space than the Standard 2 Piece Ball Valves.
- ● A good budget alternative to the Standard version.
- ● Even though they are lighter in weight they have the same specifications as the Standard Style/ Regular Ball Valves.
- ● When Handle is parallel to the valve, flow is open, and when handle is at 90 degrees (right angles), flow is closed.
- ● The Valve bore matches the Pipe ID, keeping flow rate at a maximum.
- ● Threaded ball valves are quick to install and require no tooling for installation.
- ● Thread easily onto any Male BSP thread.
- ● Flat handles with a plastic cover, for quick turning action and extra grip.
- ● Plastic handle covers can be specially labeled. (Contact us for Details)
- ● High Grade Stainless Steel 304 (Also available in Stainless Steel 316)
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Size||1/4" up to 3"|
|Working Pressure||1000 PSI|
|Handles||Stainless Steel 304|
|Thread||Female BSP Parallel|
|Temperature Rating||-25°C to 150°C|
Write Your Own Review